Thursday, February 5, 2009

so happy together.

Today was a strange one. Sluggish, cold, rainy... I spent most of it wishing I were in bed, reading The Corrections or watching My So-Called Life. That's right. I'm off my Gilligan's Island kick.

For now.

Tonight, though, was the rooftop comedy competition. Stand-up again. I had Anthony take video, which is the new thing for today: I've never put my stand-up on youtube before. I'm looking forward to it being lost amongst the shuffle, and no one ever really watching it. Sounds lovely.

Anywho here you go:



Side note: I'm moving on to the next round. It's in San Francisco!

3 comments:

  1. was that tonight?? I'm sorry I missed it. I have the cyberpunk paper to write. But I'm glad you posted that on youtube because I laughed out loud in the middle of a quiet library. Funny stuff, man

    ReplyDelete