Saturday, February 7, 2009

lookin' at the sky above me.

Today, my new thing was to do a comic every hour. Journal-comic, that is. Usually not very funny, but at least a little bit absurd. I do a lot of stuff every day, and I also do a lot of nothing. I also have to uninstall/reinstall my HP printer before I can scan and put them all up for you all to enjoy/scoff at.

edit: thanks to the magic of max, I have added all of them.

Sigh.

But it was a good, rainy day. And if I start tomorrow off right, I think work can be bearable... because I think it will be one of my last shifts. Quitting sockshop is a "new thing" for the future.

The near future.

















Anthony joined in on the fun.


His are a little more nightmarish than mine...






His also stopped because he left the house and forgot to keep doing it.

Ah well.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I haven't been on blogger for ages and have decided to delete everything and start again (which I will do at some point when I have the time), I just thought I'd catch up on everyone else's posts, and I got your link to this. For some reason I can't comment on the one I want to because it won't let me. I watched your stand up video, how brave of you to put it up!! I know the British sense of humour is a lot different, but I just thought I'd tell you I found it hilarious...especially the knock knock bit, that was my favourite!! Also having worked in a shoe shop I can sympathise, I don't think people realise how stupid they sound when they say things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look who's the doodle master now!

    ReplyDelete