Wednesday, February 11, 2009

don't you worry a bit.

Good evening.

What a terrible new thing for the day:

I took a test to become an "enumerator" for the "census bureau" which is government speak for "bothersome person who wants to count things in your home when you've sat down for dinner."

I got there at 3, as they told me to, and did not begin to take the test until about 430 because of the 40 over-40 year-olds who wasted time screwing up their standardized test, their resume, and the pencil lead they took the test with.

The test was easier than the CAT9. I pity anyone who misses more than 3.

At least I made a friend: a late-2o's UCSC graduate who was trying to make it on Etsy.

So, in case you didn't know already, government tests are not a good way to spend your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment