Saturday, January 31, 2009

let's form it.


Don't you love candy?

I do.

There was a new candy at 7-11 next to the Nerds Rope display. This led me to believe that a) it was going to be as delicious as Nerds ropes, and b) that it was made by Wonka, who makes pretty good things usually. Although Wonka bars are sadly lacking in imagination.

So my new thing was eating that bar.

I imagined that, perhaps, this "Wazoo" bar, in "wild berriez" [sic] flavor would be good. It looked like something a unicorn might eat in magic fairy land - It was pink and about the size of a Snickers bar, covered in imitation Nerds. Indeed, this was not a Wonka product. Just an imitation. So it was an imitation of a facsimile of a fictitious chocolatier - and there wasn't even chocolate involved.

Long story short it tasted atrocious - like stale laffy taffy covered in tasteless marshmallow with chewable plastic on top.


I think my face says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment