Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm the man, you're the girl.

Yesterday, my new thing was to go to Jamba Juice in the morning and eat their oatmeal. For 2.95, they give you steal cut, organic oats, topped with blackberries and blueberries, sprinkled with brown sugar. It was absolutely delicious. Then I worked for 8 hours and tried to think about something else I could do instead, because I didn't think Jamba Juice oatmeal was very exciting. It isn't, but it's not uninteresting either - it made my morning a lot better and warmed me through. It was also a perfect companion to reading The Tale of Desperaux, which I finished at lunch yesterday. But I've finished a lot of books at lunch at work. It's a good book. If you have 90 minutes, you should read it, and slowly at that. The last page made me misty-eyed.

Today's new thing: Unknown. Hopefully incredibly exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment