Friday, January 23, 2009

indian giver.

Yesterday, I went and did stand up comedy at the Fire Den as my new thing for the day - I have done stand-up comedy before, but never at a stand-up comedy open mic, especially not in a bar. I know that seems very specific, but I can tell you that it was a very, very new thing. The crowd was mostly over thirty, so my Harry Potter jokes went right over their head. I thought Harry Potter was universal, but maybe not! It went over well, though. I have been bringing a harmonica with me, and the harmonica has gotten way more laughs than I thought it would. When I do stand up comedy, I'm always curious if my humor will be funny to me, or funny to everyone.

I remembered, earlier this month, Anthony took me to a cookie factory. I'd never been to a cookie factory. I bought a six pack of cookies for a dollar.

I wonder what I will do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment