Tuesday, July 28, 2009

matchstick girls.

Today I am going to write a new story.

Yesterday I met a guy who takes his typewriter to Haight Street and writes poems for people on a sliding scale. They are the only people who own those words. I wanted to ask him for one but I don't have cash and plus I want to do exactly what he was doing.

My new thing for yesterday was going with Max to go check out a motorcycle. It was a funny experience.

I read Three Bags Full yesterday and Wintergirls today. I am going through a book a day. No wonder I am always buying more books.

2 comments:

  1. Was it possibly the same guy who typed a poem on a sticker for me at the Bluegrass festival last year in GGPark? I'll show you...(see the link)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, but that was cool anyway. my typewriter has aligned vowels!

    ReplyDelete